The choice between the leading home security systems is crucial to your safety and comfort. Comcast XFINITY and Protection 1 offer alarm systems for residential use. As you compare Comcast XFINITY and Protection 1 home security prices, consider the level of service you require.
While Comcast offers a well-known brand name and a national presence, Protection 1 is known for its local service.
Protection 1 consistently receives excellent home security system reviews and has been awarded a Better Business Bureau rating of A+.
Protection 1 home alarm keypad
The company maintains monitoring centers and service centers around the country, ensuring that customers are able to reach a representative with a high level of local knowledge. In addition, in the case that one of the monitoring centers is down or unreachable, Protection 1 has a backup system in place to ensure that you are protected.
Protection 1 home security system features:
- Professional security monitoring.
- Background-certified installation technicians.
- Digital systems that don’t require wires.
- Keypad with color display for easy management.
A Protection 1 easy-install home security alarm system comes with professional support, so you can get quick answers to questions. Protection 1 designs its systems so they are easy to troubleshoot, and you can contact the customer service team any time of the day or night. Bill pay is handled online, making it easy to keep up with your payments.
Additional available features:
- Smash protection.
- Two-way voice communication.
- Wi-Fi connections.
- Remote controls.
- Home automation.
- Video surveillance with recorded clips.
Many consumers know Comcast as a provider of Internet, phone and television services. The company also provides home security systems and home automation options to make your life easier. The XFINITY Home system protects your property, and the remote access features allow you to keep an eye on things when you’re at work or out of town.
Comcast XFINITY wireless system
XFINITY Home features:
- UL-certified central station for constant monitoring.
- Redundant communications network for extra security.
- Live video streams for remote viewing.
- Fire alarm system with included monitoring.
- Included cellular backup for no charge.
XFINITY Home systems can be customized to include extra services like energy management and external devices. Comcast offers three packages: Standard, Preferred and Premier. Each package offers different services on top of the base offerings.
Additional security options include:
- Lighting and appliance controls.
- Remote thermostat controls.
- Cameras for indoor and outdoor use.
- Remote arming and disarming from a keychain.
- Sensors for breaking windows.
- Motion detectors on curtains.
Both Comcast and Protection 1 offer extensive home security systems and additional home automation services. Whether you’re looking for a basic alarm system or a complete system for remote home operation, both companies fit the bill. The major difference between the two is Protection 1’s focus on local service.
As you read reviews and compare Comcast XFINITY and Protection 1 home security prices, use Reply! to help you make the final decision by receiving free quotes from local installers now.