When you have come to the decision it is time to install a new air conditioner in your home, it’s important to consider a variety of models and brands before you put down any money. When you start a Bryant vs. Carrier air conditioner comparison, you’ll discover that both companies have a good reputation and produce reliable products.
It is also important to remember that in addition to the cost of the air conditioner, you should to determine how much the installation will set you back. Air conditioner prices only reflect product price, so you’ll need to get an installation estimate from a contractor with HVAC training.
Bryant air conditioners
Founded in 1904, Bryant has been supplying products that provide the utmost comfort to their customers. Over the years, the company has established itself as a reputable manufacturer and trustworthy brand. Bryant is known for producing high-quality air conditioners that are reliable and long lasting.
When you do a Bryant vs. Carrier air conditioner comparison, you’ll discover that Bryant offers a wider variety of air conditioners. The company offers four lines of air conditioners: the Evolution System, the Preferred Series, the Preferred Compact and the Legacy Line.
Bryant Preferred Series Central Air Conditioner Model 123A
All of Bryant’s air conditioners have a 10-year parts warranty, but you have to make sure you properly register the product to have the warranty honored. Most Bryant air conditioners are ENERGY STAR qualified and offer several other benefits. Bryant air conditioners:
- Are designed using a compressor that works in a circular motion instead of an up-and-down piston action.
- Use Puron refrigerant, which is designed not to harm the Earth’s atmosphere.
- Have quiet levels ranging from 66 to 76 decibels.
- Offer superior humidity control.
- Have seasonal energy efficiency ratios that range between 15 and 20.
- Have energy efficiency ratings that range from 13 to 14.5.
Carrier air conditioners
Carrier was founded by Willis Haviland Carrier, the engineer who invented the modern air conditioner, in 1902. The company was built around Carrier’s invention and has since become one of the world’s leading manufacturers in the home cooling industry.
When you make a Bryant vs. Carrier air conditioner comparison, you’ll discover that Carrier produces three lines of air conditioners, which include 11 different models. The company offers six air conditioner models that are ENERGY STAR qualified. Carrier air conditioners also:
- Have seasonal energy efficiency ratios that range between 15 and 21.
- Have quiet levels that range from 65 to 76 decibels.
- Include compact models that fit in tighter spaces.
- Are designed using a two-stage compressor and a compressor sound blanket to make them as quiet as possible.
- Use Puron refrigerant because it won’t harm the Earth’s atmosphere.
- Have a 10-year limited parts warranty.
- Offer an optional labor warranty.
Carrier Infinity 21 Air Conditioner 24ANB1
When you’ve made the decision to purchase a new AC unit for your home, you should consider several things before you obtain an air conditioner estimate. Studying a Bryant vs. Carrier air conditioner comparison can help you determine which company has the best option for you.