When shopping for a new air conditioner for your home, you naturally want to make certain you purchase the best product for your budget. Comparing Bryant vs. Heil AC units can help you to understand the various options available and find an affordable product that is right for your needs.
Bryant air conditioners
Bryant is a well-known name in the AC industry. It is actually the primary subsidiary of the Carrier Corporation.
You can choose from a variety of air conditioners manufactured by Bryant. The top-tier line from this company is the Evolution Series. Three systems are available in this series. This system has an operating volume of 68 dB, which is about the same as a vacuum cleaner.
- Two-stage operation for increased efficiency and lower humidity.
- Quiet operation.
- Control system for diagnostics.
- A 10-year limited warranty on parts.
- A 20 seasonal energy efficiency ratio (SEER).
- Environmentally sound refrigerant.
- No unit-replacement warranty.
- Higher cost than Heil units.
- May offer less unit options than other companies.
- May require maintenance after one year.
Heil air conditioners
As you compare Bryant vs. Heil AC units, you will find that the QuietComfort DXT ACs are the top-of-the-line systems from this manufacturer. Like units in the Evolution Series from Bryant, these ACs are also two-stage systems. If you choose one of these AC units, you can benefit from a sound blanket that helps to reduce noise levels.
- Two-stage operation to reduce humidity and increase efficiency.
- A 10-year limited functional parts warranty.
- A 10-year No Hassle Replacement™ limited warranty.
- Energy savings that exceed ENERGY STAR efficiency standards.
- Does not feature a diagnostic system.
- May operate louder than a Bryant unit.
- Only up to 18 Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER).
- No mention of environmentally sound refrigerant.
In a comparison of Bryant vs. Heil AC units, pricing is certainly an important consideration. As you review air conditioner prices, you will find that the total price can vary based on a number of factors.
For instance, if you choose a professional to install air conditioner units in your home, the total price will include the cost of the unit and labor. Your total price will also be based on the size of your chosen unit.
The Bryant Evolution Series typically ranges in price between $3,200 and $6,500. The Heil QuietComfort DXT units range in price from $2,500 to $3,500.
To make certain you obtain the best possible pricing, it is a good idea to obtain more than one estimate. As you compare estimates from HVAC professionals, it is important to make certain that each contractor provides you with complete estimates that include full installation as well as warranty information.
By comparing Bryant vs. Heil AC units, you will be able to gather the information you need to determine which one of these AC manufacturers is the right choice to keep your home cool and comfortable.