Amana vs Comfortmaker AC prices, pros and cons
When reviewing Amana vs. Comfortmaker AC comparisons, you'll need to carefully weigh the benefits offered against current air conditioner prices.
Where do you need services?
If you're searching for an air conditioner (AC) to replace your existing system, various air conditioners are available in today's market. If you're not sure where to begin, you can start by researching an Amana vs. Comfortmaker AC comparison.
When reviewing Amana vs. Comfortmaker AC comparisons, you'll need to carefully weigh the benefits offered against current air conditioner prices. Both manufacturers sell air conditioners to fit homes of all sizes, but which AC unit will best suit your needs and budget?
Amana air conditioners
Offering a wide variety of reliable AC units to suit your needs, Amana is among the top manufacturers across the nation, and for good reason.
As a trusted name in the HVAC industry, Amana offers several features to keep your home cool and energy efficient, such as R-410A chlorine-free refrigerant, ComfortAlert diagnostics, a compressor sound blanket, and low- and high-pressure switches.
- Amana's premium construction ensures long-lasting durability.
- The ComfortNet Communication System offers easy temperature control throughout your home.
- Amana's units have a two-stage scroll compressor and condenser to successfully control your home's humidity levels.
- Amana's limited warranty covers any damage to the AC's compressor system.
- The units provide you with a seasonal energy-efficiency ratio (SEER) rating of 13 to 18 for optimal energy efficiency.
- According to consumer reviews, many problems can develop due to improper installation.
- The refrigerant and coils are known to leak or break down after a few years, per consumer reviews.
Comfortmaker air conditioners
Offering air conditioners that are reliable and affordable, Comfortmaker manufactures a variety of AC units, furnaces and heat pumps to suit your home-cooling needs.
Comfortmaker features products to maximize your air conditioner's energy efficiency and your home's comfort levels, including the Observer Communication System and two-stage compressor system.
- Observer Communication Systems maximizes your home's airflow and energy efficiency.
- The control unit ensures a smooth operation by keeping the individual components communicating effectively.
- Comfortmaker's filter drier increases reliability of your AC by removing excess water from your unit's refrigerant.
- The two-stage compressor and sound blanket ensure quiet operation.
- An included warranty helps cover any repair or replacement costs that might arise.
- According to consumer reviews, the coils tend to leak after a few years.
- Comfortmaker carries only a limited warranty on functional parts and dosen't pay for labor or diagnostics costs.
In an Amana vs. Comfortmaker comparison, you'll discover air conditioner prices vary greatly, depending on the purchased model and your home's size.
Amana's Distinction Series costs between $2,000 and $6,500, while the Premium Series ranges from $2,400 to $7,250.
On the other hand, the average cost for a Comfortmaker air conditioner ranges from $1,000 to $1,500, with the higher-quality models costing over $2,000.
After you've researched Amana vs. Comfortmaker AC comparisons connect with contractors for free, in-home estimates. When you're satisfied with a price estimate and a contractor, hire th contractor to install the air conditioner and start feeling cool.