ADT vs Bay Alarm business security systems
Find out what is the difference between ADT and Bay Alarm business security systems, and decide which is the best for the needs of your business
Where do you need services?
If you have a company or business on the west coast, both ADT and Bay Alarm business security services are available to protect your investment.
ADT is a national company started in 1874. They have continually grown to include the technological advancements of each generation that it serves.
The Bay Alarm company is local to California. It started in 1946 and prides itself on offering leading-edge technology to its customers.
In order to decide which one can best protect your business, you need to consider the prices and features that are offered by both companies.
ADT security features
ADT offers many solutions for business owners. These include:
- Business security systems with keypad access.
- Business security systems with card-controlled access to customize each employee's access to your company.
- Video surveillance to keep an eye on all of your employees and customers, 24 hours a day.
- The ADT Pulse system. This gives you remote access to your surveillance cameras and other security systems from your personal computer or smartphone.
Bay Alarm features
The official website for Bay Alarms offers different solutions to fit your needs. These include:
- Burglar systems with options including glass break and interior motion detectors, exterior bells, duress codes, a silent hold-up alarm and photo electric beams.
- Video surveillance systems with 24-hour monitoring.
- Fire alarm systems, such as smoke and heat detectors, sprinkler supervision, horns, visual strobes and radio backup.
- Remote access to all of your security systems to allow you to supervise and to be in control of your security from anywhere.
- Local monitoring systems. They are never outsourced to a foreign company.
ADT and Bay Alarm business security prices
ADT simple business security systems start as low as $35.99 a month, with an installation fee of up to around $550. They continuously offer online deals.
The Bay Alarm system offers a free security review for your business, along with a free quote on how much the services are going to be. Plan on spending around $350 for installation, as well as at least $30 a month.
Consider features, prices and business security reviews to choose which brand is right for your circumstances. You might decide to go with a local company that is located right in your state, or decide that a national company offers better features.
It's always best to write up a checklist of pros and cons for each one. You can also fill out a quick form in order to receive a free security review and quote from a qualified professional. Whichever one you decide to go with, you'll be able to leave your business feeling secure.