Bryant vs Comfortmaker AC prices, pros and cons
Both Bryant and Comfortmaker produce air conditioners that will not only help reduce your monthly energy bills but also will effectively keep your family comfortable all year long.
Where do you need services?
Searching for the right air conditioner to properly cool your home through summer heat waves can be extremely arduous, especially if you need to stick to a tight budget. If you wish to purchase a new AC unit, a Bryant vs. Comfortmaker AC comparison can assist in your search for an affordable air conditioner that is energy efficient. Both Bryant and Comfortmaker produce air conditioners that will not only help reduce your monthly energy bills but also will effectively keep your family comfortable all year long.
Bryant air conditioners
As a top manufacturer of premium-quality air conditioners, Bryant's HVAC systems keep your home cool while saving on energy usage.
Offering you long-lasting reliability to keep your home cool during the summer, Bryant sells air conditioners that have been tested beforehand to ensure functionality and durability.
- Seasonal energy efficiency ratio (SEER) values between 13 and 20 can mean a decrease in your monthly energy bills.
- Available compact design ensures discreet placement of the unit.
- Single- or two-stage scroll compressor effectively reduces your home's humidity levels.
- AeroQuiet System II ensures a quiet operation.
- DuraFlow coil guard protects the coil from leakage.
- Evolution control feature maintains the functionality of the AC unit by diagnostic control.
- A 10-year limited warranty on parts covers any malfunctions that may occur.
- You need to register your AC unit in order to obtain the full warranty coverage.
Comfortmaker air conditioners
Manufacturing various air conditioner models for homes and budgets of all sizes, Comfortmaker boasts affordable ACs that are tailored to your home-cooling needs. Not only are Comfortmaker air conditioners reliable but also they are durable enough to successfully withstand weathering and other hazards.
- SEER values between 13 and 19 offer an energy-efficient solution to reducing your energy bill.
- Single- or two-stage compressor to effectively lower your home's temperature and humidity levels.
- Control system maintains functionality by directing the individual components' communication.
- Observer Communication processor maximizes your home's airflow.
- Galvanized-steel cabinet resists corrosion and rust.
- A 10-year No Hassle Replacement limited warranty and 10-year limited parts warranty covers any malfunctions that arise.
- Comfortmaker's limited parts warranty replaces only functional parts.
Air conditioner prices can vary greatly, depending on the unit's size and features, which is why reviewing a Bryant vs. Comfortmaker AC comparison is crucial to finding the right AC unit for your home.
Bryant's air conditioners come with higher price tags; the Evolution Series costs between $3,200 and $6,500; the Preferred Series costs between $2,650 and $6,250; the Preferred Compact Series costs between $2,700 and $6,500; the Legacy Line costs between $1,800 and $5,250.
If you are on a tight budget, prices for a Comfortmaker air conditioner range between $1,000 and $1,500. Their premium-quality units' price tags range over $2,000.
If you are purchasing an air conditioner to replace your old unit, you should hire a contractor to install the air conditioner to maximize the reliability of your AC and to guarantee validation of your warranty. Request an installation estimate from multiple local contractors, ensuring an affordable rate.
Finding the right AC unit is crucial to keeping your family cool during the summer. A Bryant vs. Comfortmaker AC comparison can help you find a cost effective air conditioner.