Bryant vs Maytag AC prices, pros and cons
Start your research by conducting a Bryant vs. Maytag AC comparison. Both manufacturers offer quality products at an affordable price, giving you a wide range of options.
Where do you need services?
When you're ready to replace your home's AC unit, you'll want to make sure you're getting the best unit for the best price. A good place to start your research is by conducting a Bryant vs. Maytag AC comparison. Both manufacturers offer quality products at an affordable price, giving you a wide range of options to choose from.
Bryant air conditioners
Bryant manufactures a full line of heating and cooling products including thermostats, air conditioners, furnaces and air quality products. When you select a Bryant AC, you'll enjoy the following features:
- Seasonal energy-efficiency ratio (SEER) rating of up to 20, depending on the model.
- Energy Star-rated air conditioner components.
- A 10-year parts limited warranty.
- Three distinct product lines to choose from.
- Quiet operating design.
Though these are impressive reasons to buy, it's important to take an objective look at the drawbacks of purchasing a Bryant unit. Some things to consider include:
- Bryant products aren't on the higher end of the AC spectrum, though they're still durable.
- As with any air conditioner brand, the more energy efficient and quiet models will cost more than a basic Bryant unit.
- Bryant warranty offerings aren't as extensive as those offered by Maytag.
Maytag air conditioners
Maytag is one of the most widely recognized appliance manufacturers around today. In a Bryant vs. Maytag AC comparison, you'll find Maytag offers some features Bryant doesn't, including:
- A 12-year dependability promise and a 12-year limited parts warranty.
- SEER listed between 13 and 24.5.
- Manufacturer rebate available on some models.
- Quiet operating design.
All Maytag models are checked 144 times in the factory before being sent out to the marketplace. Despite this level of quality control, you might find some drawbacks associated with Maytag products, such as:
- Some consumer reviews have indicated issues with products breaking down, though the company's overall satisfaction scores are favorable.
- Your warranty must be fully registered with Maytag, otherwise it won't be considered valid.
There are many reasons why air conditioner prices can vary, but you can discuss the exact cost of your project with an experience heating, ventilation and air-conditioning (HVAC) contractor. You should be able to receive an estimate detailing the cost of all labor and materials before you hire a contractor.
A general price range for Bryant units is between $1,800 and $6,500, including installation. In a Bryant vs. Maytag AC comparison, you'll see a Maytag unit can cost anywhere from $1,400 to $4,500, depending on the unit you choose.
If you have questions about SEER, your warranty or any part of the installation process, be sure to ask your contractor before you install air conditioner components in your home.
With so many air conditioners available to homeowners, you might be overwhelmed. Using Bryant vs. Maytag AC comparison can help you to find the very best air conditioner to keep you cool in the warmest weather. Find experienced contractors in your area now who can install your HVAC products quickly and professionally.