York thermostats: an overview
Whether you are looking for efficient ways of cooling or heating your home, thermostats from York are a great option.
Where do you need services?
One of the best and easiest ways to save energy in your home is to install a programmable thermostat, such as one of the many York thermostats. A programmable thermostat provides custom temperature control, so your home is always comfortable no matter what time of the day or night.
Three ranges of York thermostats can be used for thermostat replacement:
- The Affinity Residential Communicating Control.
- The LX Thermostat.
- THE Thermostat.
Each programmable thermostat runs smoothly and coordinates well with most home cooling and heating systems. All three York thermostats have a digital screen for easy readability and usage, a limited warranty and a Good Housekeeping Seal of approval.
The York Affinity Residential Communicating Control features include:
- Revolutionary residential communicating control technology that talks to each device in the home to make them work together efficiently.
- A high-definition touch screen that is easy to use and read.
- A user-friendly interface that makes programming simple.
- A custom-programmable AC thermostat with scheduling capabilities that reduces energy while you are away.
- Zoning capabilities that allow you to set different temperatures in different areas of your home for ultimate comfort.
- Five-year limited parts warranty.
The York LX thermostat features include:
- Seven-day custom programming ability.
- Backlit digital display for easy reading
- Small size
- One year limited parts warranty
THE thermostat features include:
- Programmable and non-programmable models available.
- Backlit digital display for easy visibility.
- Basic thermostat for those that want something simple and dependable.
- One year limited parts warranty.
If installing York thermostats seems like a larger project than you'd like to handle, you could hire a licensed AC contractor to replace the thermostat in your home. In fact, the contractor could also help you install an air conditioner.
After inspecting your home size and similar, the contractor can provide you with air conditioner prices and an air conditioner estimate for the equipment and labor fees. This contractor will also let you know what kind of warranty comes with the AC unit.
York has been in business for over 135 years and is a leading innovator of heating and cooling systems and accessories. More than half of its products, including thermostats, have the Energy Star label for being energy efficient.
York has also won several seals and awards, including the Good Housekeeping Seal, Best Buy Award, the AHR Expo Innovation Award and the ACH&R News Dealer Design Gold and Silver Awards. With York's long history and superior reputation, you know you can trust York thermostats to work well in your home.
If you have questions about thermostat installation, York thermostats or any other HVAC questions, a local contractor who can help you with all your HVAC needs.
Photo caption: The York Affinity Residential Communicating Control.