Rheem Furnace Prices: An Overview
Interested in Rheem furnaces? Check out these estimates on Rheem furnace prices from contractors in your area.
Where do you need services?
Often overlooked and understated, Rheem furnaces can satisfy your home’s need for a new heating system. Rheem offers a broad line of home heating and commercial heating solutions that not all furnace producers can reckon with, making them a jack-of-all-heating-systems without the royal prices.
When searching for furnace costs from Rheem, you’ll be out of luck looking on their website. Like most furnace manufacturers, Rheem sells direct to contractors for wholesale prices. To find specific Rheem furnace prices you’ll have to get quotes from a local contractor.
It is recommended that you search for several estimates when you’re searching for furnace costs, as quotes will include installation prices as well as the cost of the unit.
So what price range should you expect to see from local contractors? The following is a cost guide for Rheem furnace prices. Prices will vary based on levels of energy efficiency, size, and series.
The following Rheem furnace prices are for the wholesale price of unit itself, not the price for end consumers. The installation plus unit cost includes a range that end consumers are likely to pay to contractors. For more in depth quotes on Rheem furnace installation, click here to receive four free estimates from local, qualified contractors.
Rheem 90% and above AFUE
- Models RGLS, RGPS.
- Single-Stage PSC Motor.
- Unit wholesale cost: $700-$1,485.
- Consumer installation plus unit cost: $1,600 to $10,500.
- Models RGRS, RGRT, RGTS.
- Single-Stage PSC Motor.
- Unit wholesale cost: $850-$1,250.
- Consumer installation plus unit cost: $1,750 to $10,000.
- Models RGLQ, RGPQ, RGLT, RGPT, RGLN, RGPN.
- Single-stage and 2-stage PSC Motor.
- Unit wholesale cost: $800-1,250.
- Consumer installation plus unit cost: $1,700 to $10,000.
- Models RGRM, RGTM.
- 2-Stage V.S. ECM.
- Unit wholesale cost: $1,300-$1,610.
- Consumer installation plus unit cost: $2,500 to $12,000.
Rheem 80-90% AFUE
- Models RGRK, RGRL.
- 2-Stage PSC Motor.
- Unit wholesale cost: $1,000-$1,969.
- Consumer installation plus unit cost: $2,200 to $11,500.
- Models RGRA, RGTA.
- Single Stage PSC Motor.
- Unit wholesale cost: $995-$1,275.
- Consumer installation plus unit cost: $2,000 to $11,000.
- Models RGLE, RGPE, RGGE, RGFG.
- 2-Stage PSC Motor and 2-Stage V.S. ECM.
- Unit wholesale cost: $1,175-$1,400.
- Consumer installation plus unit cost: $2,250 to $12,000.
AFUE stands for Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency, essentially measuring the furnace’s thermal efficiency. EnergyStar offers certain federal tax breaks for furnaces that meet certain levels of AFUE. For more about federal tax breaks and other information, see our furnace price guide.
Each home needs a different level of efficiency when it comes to a heating system. Efficiency needs will change based on climate, the size of the house, the number of residents and more. Rheem furnaces offer a wide array of AFUE levels, and it is an important decision to make, considering the 15-20 year lifespan of furnaces. To find out what level of efficiency is right for your home click here to find estimates from four qualified HVAC contractors in your area.