Home Depot vs Sears prefabricated vinyl outdoor storage buildings retailers: Points to consider
If you are looking for a storage building or storage shed for your home, your choice may come down to the results of your own Home Depot vs Sears prefabricated vinyl outdoor storage buildings retailer comparison. Choosing to add storage to your property is a smart move that not only allows you to get organized and find a place for everything you own but also adds value to your property if you ever decide to sell it. Prefabricated outdoor vinyl storage buildings last for a long time with little to no maintenance. Unlike wood, vinyl is impervious to rot and insect damage and will not rust like metal.
When it comes to exterior storage systems for the home, the available choices are many and varied. From prefabricated outdoor metal storage buildings to prefabricated outdoor storage sheds to basic garden sheds and simple tool sheds, it can be difficult to choose just one. Sorting your options by retailer can be one way of narrowing down your choices. Many homeowners looking for additional storage find themselves choosing between two major retailers when buying an outdoor storage building: Sears and Home Depot.
Sears prefabricated vinyl storage
- Sears prefabricated vinyl storage Sears has a vast customer base, with millions of customers and a loyal following. Many people turn to Sears for all of their outdoor storage needs, and with good reason. Sears has a lot to offer, including:
- Financing options: When you use your Sears consumer credit card, you can get great deals on financing, in-store.
- Installation options: While not all Sears retailers offer installation, some do. Check with your local Sears to find out the particulars.
- Low pricing: Sears dealers can buy in bulk, which automatically gives them the power to undersell the competition. Moreover, Sears has many of its own brands, which reduces costs as well, in some instances.
Home Depot prefabricated vinyl storage
Checking out your outdoor building from Home Depot can also be a smart move. Home depot offers homeowners the following benefits:
- Bundled installation options: When you buy an outdoor building from Home Depot, you can combine the purchase and installation of the building into one bundled price.
- Financing options: When you charge the purchase of your outdoor building and/or building installation to your Home Depot consumer credit card, you can get great deals on financing, including some same-as-cash offers.
- Low price options: Outdoor prefabricated buildings start at under $1,000.
You should keep in mind that if you do not wish to have your vinyl building installed by Home Depot or Sears, you can invariably choose to install the building on your own. QualitySmith is a great source of affordable installers and contractors in your area. A simple Home Depot vs Sears prefabricated vinyl outdoor storage buildings retailer comparison can assist you in determining where to buy your building before you turn to QualitySmith for an installer recommendation.