When you're ready to install windows on your home, you should take the time to learn about the Pella Windows 450 Series prices.
When you're ready to install windows on your home, you should take the time to learn about the Pella Windows 450 Series. Prices on windows vary depending on the retailer and product you choose, but when you choose Pella Windows, you can rest assured that you're getting a quality product. Since 1925, Pella has been providing quality products to its customers. The family-owned company strives to ensure customer satisfaction is achieved, and the Pella ProLine 450 series line of windows is one of the company's most popular lines.
The Pella ProLine 450 series windows are designed for people who want the look of natural wood without the hassle of maintenance. The windows feature a wood interior frame that can be painted or stained in a variety of colors and patterns, so the window will complement your current home decor. They have a low-maintenance aluminum-clad exterior with a protective finish, so you don't have to worry about painting the outside window frames year after year.
Pella 450 Series You also don't have to worry about the Pella windows 450 series prices; the windows have a lot of the same features as Pella's premium wood windows, but have a lower windows cost.
Some of the Pella ProLine 450 series features include:
- Fold-away casement handles
- Choice of eight exterior colors
- EndruraGuard triple wood protection that provides protection against decay, moisture, termite damage and mold and mildew stains
The windows are also available in a wide range of style and shapes, including:
- Double-Hung windows
- Casement windows
- Awning windows
- Bay or bow windows
- Combination windows
- Fixed windows
- Specialty-shaped windows
If you're concerned about the Pella windows 450 series prices, you'll appreciate that Pella gives you different options to choose from. When you obtain a windows estimate for the Pella ProLine 450 series windows, you'll have several glass options from which to choose. The windows are made using Pella's InsulShield glass, which helps keep your house warm in the winter and cool in the summer. Also, the energy-efficient windows meet the ENERGY STAR guidelines in all 50 states.
Your glass choices include:
- Advance low-e double-pane glass with argon, which features two panes of low-emittance glass that have thermal protection and argon between them. This glass is fade resistant, and is ideal for people living in climates with hot and cold weather extremes.
- Sun Defense low-e double-pane glass with argon, which features three layers of low-e solar protection that blocks up to 95 percent of the sun's ultraviolet rays.
- Obscure insulating glass that has a textured surface to allow the sun to shine through the room, but gives you privacy.
Obtaining estimates for new windows can be stressful, especially if you're worried about the windows' price. With Pella's outstanding customer service record and high-quality products, you know you're making a good investment. You'll need a contractor to give you an estimate to get the Pella windows 450 series prices on windows that will complement your home. Visit the QualitySmith website to get additional information on Pella windows and contractors in your local area.